Saturday, April 30, 2011

What to write- What to write.

I couldn't think of what I was going to write. But I knew if I didn't write I would end up waiting a few days, then a few more days, and then a few more, and I would never write again. So! I'll write about my experience with God in the car today. 

I watched my little 'niece' today until about 2 o'clock and then I went to CostCo with my dad. Now, generally things were fine. But I just had that BLAH feeling. Ever get that? I didn't know if I was tired or just numb. But we stopped by our house after wards to get something that we had to return to Wal*Mart and so my dad went inside the house to get it. I was sitting in the drivers seat just asking myself, 'What is wrong with you? Life's what you make it so make your day better!' haha so that's what was going through my mind at the time and I just looked up towards God and out loud I said 'God, I don't know what this feeling is, or why I'm feeling this way but God, I don't like it. Please take it from me and help me to make it through the day happy!'

And so I prayed and at the time I was listening to 95.3 Praise Fm. and I turned it up really loud and just sat there with my eyes closed. And the song 'Word of God Speak' came on and I was sitting there singing along without realizing that I was singing along. and this is gonna sound super cliche and I always make fun of the people on KTIS that are like 'This song put tears in my eyes and I seriously felt God! (as their sobbing)' But I seriously felt God so strongly in my car. In a car. the King of Kings met ME in a Car. and I just sat there and sang along. The song ended all too fast, but I was left in a better mood than before. 

Isn't that just awesome!? That someone so amazing had time for ME. When I needed Him, he came to my rescue. Every single day, I'm left in awe of the Creator. 

So, that's what I decided to share. I hope you, the reader, understand that God is ALWAYS there. Right there, when you need him. He hears your cry and he'll give you a peace, love and comfort. 

Well. That's all I've got:) ... for now.

M. 

No comments:

Post a Comment