Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Friends-

Friends. They consume my mind. Worries, Concerns, Memories, and Laughs. That's what consumes my mind a lot of the time. 

Some say I'm, Stubborn, Crazy, Fun, Annoying, Hard to get along with, Loud, ect. But when I meet a select person, that decides to look past that and actually get to know me. That's when I know I have a true friend. A true friend is someone you can always tell the truth to. No matter what the situation is. A true friend is someone that you can get into a huge fight, and it would be like nothing ever happened. 

True friends are hard to find. But I'll tell you this now, when you find one, do everything you can to make sure they know how much you love and appreciate them. Or else they don't feel loved and appreciated by you. It's like if you love someone, but you never actually tell them how much you love them. How are they supposed to know that you love them and that they mean something to you? Exactly. They wouldn't. 

My advice, is to always, always, always. Tell them the TRUTH! Tell them how you really feel inside! and If they're a real friend they'll understand and tell you the truth and how they feel. Friendships take long hours of conversations and laughs and fun, but when hurt and disappointment come into the picture you can't forget all those things and start attacking them for the things that they didn't know they did wrong. Communication is the key. When things go wrong, don't shut your them out and refuse to talk. 

When I read over this It just seems like a blob of advice. Which it is. But it's MY advice :) That's why I wrote it. So it could possibly help someone that might just happen to be reading this.  and always, always remember, 'No one ever trips on a mountain, but merely on small pebbles on the road way of life.' So it's the little things that will cause the most drama. I can guarentee it. But If you take the advice I've given in this update, t little things won't cause the drama because the little things won't happen in the first place. At least not as often :)


So for a little wrap up remember these things:


Showing them you love them
Communication
Understanding
Taking Breathers
and always believing in them
In the end will help you step over the pebbles instead of trip on them :)
AND you'll have amazing, life long friendships. Not Perfect. But amazing.

Hope you enjoyed this.

M :)

No comments:

Post a Comment