Thursday, April 21, 2011

There's a first time for everything -

This is my first blog. ever. I've thought about creating one before and the thought of it slipped out of my mind somewhere along the road of life. Some people say I'm good at writing and some people say I'm terrible at it so I guess it's good that I'm not being critiqued. :)

Let me just start by saying a little bit about me. I am saved by God's mercy and grace and through those alone. I have my friends who are my family. I have my church who is also my family. and I have my actual family. I've been through a lot over the years and no matter where life seems to take me, God always brings me back to where I need to be. Am I there? No. Am I working on it? Yes. 

So please don't blame me for not being perfect or not always having the perfect ideas and/or opinions but  read this blog and understand what I stand for and what my opinion about a certain situation after another is. 

A blog is for a bunch of random word vomit that catches you by surprise like thoughts do. So in my blog, I will explore my thoughts of my crazy brain and hopefully get some readers in the process. :)

Enjoy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment