Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Hello There.

It's been a few days but I felt If I have nothing to write, then don't write random crap that will mean nothing to anyone. So here I am after Easter weekend, still completely in awe of Jesus and all he went through for me. Easter Sunday I went to a friends house and watch 'The Passion of the Christ' and I had never ever seen it before. So we get to the part where they're violently whipping him with the hooks and if you were to look around the room you would have seen a lot of tears from my friends watching it with me. I could only think of the questions going through their head cause I know they were going through mine, How could people do something so terrible? How could they? To someone that was so innocent. To someone with no sin. He was perfect. Perfect. I just simply don't understand it and I never will. 

 When he was on the cross he said "Father forgive them, for they do not know what they have done." He was PERFECT. and he asked his Father to FORGIVE US?! The people WITH sin? I just don't get it. How much love and compassion can one person have. I'm not saying its a bad thing but it's just something that amazes me daily. One day on the streets of Gold. I will ask him why I was worth it. Why me? What did I do to deserve that love and compassion, mercy and grace. Cause I certainly don't understand. My God is SO Awesome.

It's just so hard to comprehend. 'By his stripes, we are healed.'
But, anyways, That's just something I wanted to share. :)


M.

No comments:

Post a Comment