Monday, August 29, 2011

Changes, Changes (:

Summer 2011 is coming to a close all too fast, although I'm excited to start school and be intelligent again, I'm going to miss the friends, and family, and laughs.. I have memories and pictures to make my life interesting. 

So many people have made this summer amazing for me, and If I could thank all of them individually, I would, but there's too many people to thank.. (: Well, there's 1 name that comes to mind for a lot of it. But I'm not naming names (: 

I'm so very excited to start school again. and I'm excited to have a crazy busy life again. Not that my summer hasn't been crazy busy, but It's a different kind of busy (: 

I hope to write more during the school year, but then again, I've been saying that for months, and I only post like 4-5 times a month, if that!! haha so we'll see what happens (:

I pray for every child of God going back to school this year, that their passion for God and their fire and determination to turn their world UPSIDE DOWN, will remain in their heart.

It's all for you, Jesus! Let our lives show that YOU are our Creator, that YOU are our King! and that YOU are my God. 
I love you with all my heart (:


So, that's all.. Until next time (; 


M. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment