Friday, June 3, 2011

A Sign & A Semi --

Hi, I'm back! It's summer now, so I will hopefully be 'writing' more, no promises, I can only hope (:

So me and my friend Ivy were driving home from church last night, we were on 35w heading towards Burnsville, and while she was talking to me about how some people 'talk the God walk but can't actually walk it' and how people can be so deceiving and such along those lines.  I saw this semi in front of us, and on the back in permanent marker was written '2 Timothy 3:1-5'. I really thought nothing of it, just glanced over it without thought, and we were about to exit off toward my house and she said that's that say?' I simply told her '2 Timothy 3:1-5' and so she was like, 'look that up when you get home and let me know what it says'. So, I get home, kinda forgot about it for awhile, and then bam! it pops in my head!! So I look it up and here's what it says. 

1-5Don't be naive. There are difficult times ahead. As the end approaches, people are going to be self-absorbed, money-hungry, self-promoting, stuck-up, profane, contemptuous of parents, crude, coarse, dog-eat-dog, unbending, slanderers, impulsively wild, savage, cynical, treacherous, ruthless, bloated windbags, addicted to lust, and allergic to God. They'll make a show of religion, but behind the scenes they're animals. Stay clear of these people.

I asked her, 'is this a sign or like a 'conformation'? and she at first didn't think it was either. Then after reading it a few times she thought it was a confirmation for us.

But I just thought it was neat. (: 

Just giving you something else to think about.

Comments Welcome (:

M. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment