Tuesday, June 7, 2011

If not you. Then who?

My heart is constantly burdened with people. People. No matter who they are. No matter what they look like, or what they do. The people in world are searching for more, ALWAYS searching. Drugs, music, alcohol, ect. But they don't know better, that's what this world has brought them up in.

I'm thankful every day of my life that I know my Savior. That I know the one that DIED on a cross. He was HUNG. for me. The mercy and grace that flows constantly, like a river, that has no end. But where is the world left? There are people, that are so hungry for the message of 'something more'. People that are falling apart and they feel like they can't make it another day. and I'm sitting in Burnsville, Minnesota keeping it to myself. Living my life like I'm the only one that matters. Our generation is very, very selfish. I will always admit the fact that I'm selfish too. The world is HURTING! Where are we in the picture? God SAVED us, to bring light to an oh-so-dark world! I have family, friends and other loved ones that might not make it when the time comes because I didn't make the effort to reach out to them. I couldn't live with myself knowing that there is someone that crossed my path, that didn't hear the message that could save them from their life, or even worse. An eternity in Hell. 

There are people around me, daily. Whose lives are falling apart. They're going through stuff that I could never even think of. and I'm living my life, day by day, hour by hour, and people are literally falling apart before my eyes. Because somehow, they lost sight of an eternity with Jesus. In Heaven. They got caught up in the momentary pleasures of this world, the whole, "It's cool to sin. God will forgive you." thing. That's where we need to come in, remind these people, these FRIENDS, and FAMILY MEMBERS that if they can deny the devil and keep on the straight path towards God, they will have the blessings of God, the Joy of Jesus, and a light brighter than the sun that will change someone elses' life. and even better. an eternity with Jesus himself.

But in closing this update I'll say this.- I know sin, I am a sinner. I'm not perfect, I've made so many mistakes I can't keep count. but even when I fail and falter he's there to catch my fall, and pick me back up again. Because It's not about how great the fall, or how many times you fall. but that you get back up and try again. 

God's gonna do everything he's promised. 



No comments:

Post a Comment